Sisyphean Task Sisyphean Task

Your composition needs some improvements overall:
- turn down the e-piano and the synths
- put some more bass on the main kick-ish(?) sound, but don't overdo it
- use subtle effects for transitioning to the next changes in the song
- turn down the overall volume of the mix and/or look at your master limiter
- to make the explosion effect near the end hit better, like i said, look at the your overall dynamics of the song (-> limiter on master track)

but i have to say that
- once the song builds up a bit, i like the overall installment quite much
- the harmony and everything fits
- the choice of instruments is good
- hec, you even included voice samples.

good job for your first published thing.

I AM STEVE (Voice Commercial) I AM STEVE (Voice Commercial)

i like this so much :D

just try to get the fx samples in a but better audio quality, the mix xlipping and like i said, try not to cut the reverb off :3

if you need some electronic music or similar some time, contact me (or listen through my profile) :3
i'm grateful to accept requests, even for free, just as a way of getting into requested music in general.

iamsteve responds:

Thanks again, dreamlesss! Appreciate the feedback as always. I will check out your material and let you know if I need anything for future projects. PM me for anything.

Lucky dash Lucky dash

nice song :3

for the future, you should try getting away from presets, at least modding them in such a way so you can't directly hear they are the "chip" arp from harmor or the basic sound of the dx12 :D
also, you shouldnt slam a limiter on the master track, inbstead, watch some videos on how to master corretly.
for the samples, i recommend you would get more samplepacks online (a few gigabytes should be enough) in order to find the perfect kick/snare/clap etc for your song. or you can layer and edit them.

ZhackM responds:

Thank you so much, I know I'm a beginner but I will try to do my best. And thanks for the advices.

Reanimate Reanimate

it is.
newgrounds even explicitly says you may not use the audio section for uploading work that isnt your own.

go and at least read the rules please.

Hentai máster track Hentai máster track

throwing a flanger and/or phaser on the master track and using a beat repeat from time to time isn't exactly a remix..?

Ian-Manuel responds:

Sorry my mistake

Character Impressions Character Impressions

i really liked the impressions :D
the only thing i didn't like was that the audio clipped, whether it was your microphone or the reverb (and the eq was a bit peaky in the heights). also, when combining the clips, you should try not to cut the effects off when doing so.

but in the end, i really liked it. and your voice :3

iamsteve responds:

Thank you for the feedback, dreamlesss!

Yes, there was some clipping coming from the microphone. Also, I'll take note of the effects in the future. Still trying to get a handle with Logic Pro X.

KILL THE DROP KILL THE DROP

you should work on the overall composition. which means transitions, an actual flow of your song and please spend some time concerning mastering. whether it's the samples being distorted or your track clipping (i hope it's noit the latter), you should try to get more experience in terms of perceived volume and the overall mix.

ADRIOX responds: