Sisyphean Task Sisyphean Task

Your composition needs some improvements overall:
- turn down the e-piano and the synths
- put some more bass on the main kick-ish(?) sound, but don't overdo it
- use subtle effects for transitioning to the next changes in the song
- turn down the overall volume of the mix and/or look at your master limiter
- to make the explosion effect near the end hit better, like i said, look at the your overall dynamics of the song (-> limiter on master track)

but i have to say that
- once the song builds up a bit, i like the overall installment quite much
- the harmony and everything fits
- the choice of instruments is good
- hec, you even included voice samples.

good job for your first published thing.

I AM STEVE (Voice Commercial) I AM STEVE (Voice Commercial)

i like this so much :D

just try to get the fx samples in a but better audio quality, the mix xlipping and like i said, try not to cut the reverb off :3

if you need some electronic music or similar some time, contact me (or listen through my profile) :3
i'm grateful to accept requests, even for free, just as a way of getting into requested music in general.

stephenjpena responds:

Thanks again, dreamlesss! Appreciate the feedback as always. I will check out your material and let you know if I need anything for future projects. PM me for anything.

Lucky dash Lucky dash

nice song :3

for the future, you should try getting away from presets, at least modding them in such a way so you can't directly hear they are the "chip" arp from harmor or the basic sound of the dx12 :D
also, you shouldnt slam a limiter on the master track, inbstead, watch some videos on how to master corretly.
for the samples, i recommend you would get more samplepacks online (a few gigabytes should be enough) in order to find the perfect kick/snare/clap etc for your song. or you can layer and edit them.

ZhackM responds:

Thank you so much, I know I'm a beginner but I will try to do my best. And thanks for the advices.

MW Broken Sky MW Broken Sky

this looks amazing. like it very much. what effects did you use on the ocean to make it look like water? been trying to do that sometimes but it didn't really work out.

MWArt responds:

Thank you very much! Glad you like it. And I appreciate the comment. Nice to have feedback. Ha. - For your question, not sure what version of photoshop I have. I know its an older one, but I just fliped the top half of the pic upside down then went to filter, distort, ocean ripple and played around with that, the color and the transperacy till I liked it. :-)

The lonely tree The lonely tree

i love those trees. and that waterfall. and those rocks. i like everything about it. nice work.

is personal preference but i think the blur/miniature effect transitions too fast on the left side of the screen? i dont know. still looks amazing to me.

deafguitarist063 responds:

Thank you so much! I'm really glad to hear this :)

Atlantis on Fire Atlantis on Fire